Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:
ShaunSocial is the Next-gen social network framework for building content-driven community.

This is not an upgrade of the current product mooSocial, it is a completely new product and serves those who want to build a content-oriented social network like twitter, only fans.... .

ShaunSocial helps enrich options for our customers. We will continue to maintain and develop all mooSocial's current products/plugins and will invest time and resources to develop ShaunSocial to develop both platforms into the best and most popular platforms.

Advanced Technologies for building Web and Apps in ShaunSocial

We use the latest technology to develop ShaunSocial with the goal of building a platform that is simple, fast, highly secure, friendly to all types of devices and can automatically expand/scale to serve a large number of people and high concurrent visitors.

Please check out the details here and welcome for suggestion. 

Photos

Recent Activities

Why is this group here when you have a support forum dedicated to this new script?
Here, it's moosocial, isn't it?

https://www.shaunsocial.com/forums/
Flesh  
Mike possibly wants to give us the transition to the new Shaun network for free based on our packages
ShaunSocial platform beta release
ShaunSocial is the Next-gen social network framework for building content-driven community.   This is not an upgrade of...
this is Fantastic. ive been waiting for this new platform for a long time. I wish i can swap my moosocial for Shaunsocial. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ShaunSocial is the Next-gen social network framework for building content-driven community.   This is not an upgrade of...
very nice
indeed something simple, beautiful and fast
but the price of 549 dollars is enormous .
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.