Comments (12)
@daniel - yes unfortunate but that is how it is
Kraken  
same here plus ios app
Mike  
good to know:

https://moosocial.com/#tab7
Can I sell my website in the future?
Yes, you're free to sell your website but not your mooSocial license since the licenses are non-transferable. In other words, if you choose to sell your website which contains a mooSocial license on it, the new owner would need to purchase their own license. What many clients do is simply incorporate the cost of the new license into the sale price of the website and purchase a new license on behalf of the new owner.
Flesh  
I do not think moosocial can impose this!
if moosocial would give importance to customers and improve software, no one will want to sell licenses
the moosocial license is limited
after one year it must be purchased again
we actually sell an expired product
Mike  
Daniel You do not understand my words.
We do not care what you think or not that moo has the right to do.
You buy software with a license, this license says it is not transferable. Period
Licenses are made to be read it is not decoration ^^

Only solution is to include price of a new license in your final price.
For example if you want 500 in all, you have to sell it 600, so you have your price and you can take a new license for the new owner.

This is best method, because if you tell him hey I ...  more
Kraken  
Jack is not selling license, just changing ownership of his moosocial account.
Mike  
Kraken and domaine name ? Because in case it is not yet clear, license is linked to domain name and there is only moo who can change it.:p

Logically, after reading your opinion about this I think they will also change ownership field to avoid future problems with people who would have buy a site without know this point and who will come here and discover they have to pay a new license ...

But why are you talking about jack? How are you going to sell your site? neatly or?
Hi Michel,
There is no legal issue in the transfer. I am selling my account, not the license. The new user will need to purchase a license renewal to use an updated version of the software.

The same principle as selling the website. If I have a million users and sell the entire community to you, this includes the domain, the software, the users, the data, the servers, the plugins, etc.

In this instance, I am only selling my account. The domain that it is linked to can be updated as long as th...  more
Mike  
my friend I know you know right way to do
it was for Kraken and Daniel to prevent them from doing things wrong lol
I hope we will have pleasure to see you again here one day
Flesh  
@michel I do not want to sell my license
certainly moosocial will return to the top
Mike  
moo is already on top..ok there is some trouble but nothing that prevents you from doing your site.
Your problem is that like others here, you do not know that base of all site starts with .... a sheet and a pen
You need a roadmap otherwise you will not get anywhere with moo or anything else

https://community.moosocial.com/feedbacks/view/360/customers-only-categorie-in-topics
Vote in this feedback please, if we can have just one category, ex, "customer to customer talking" we will be able to d...  more
Still available
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.