Profile Type appears on registration page even though it is not required in configuration

Profile Type appears on registration page even though it is not required in configuration. How do I disable this?

I do not want users to be able to choose the profile type. The idea is for every new user registering to come in at default (Bronze). Subsequently they will be upgraded automatically to 2nd, 3rd, 4th profile tiers based on completion of profile information. At worst, they will be manually assigned profile type by site administrators.

Is it also possible to configure each profile type with a defined badge which will show in the user's profile page and profile pop-up

450_1133a367b7e73301aa44fc64c17da163.png

anyi oraks Basic on 11/05/20 at 04:26 in mooSocial features
1 Answer(s)
Please don't use the profile type, should use use roles. See below screenshot

Is it also possible to configure each profile type with a defined badge which will show in the user's profile page and profile pop-up -> Please use user badges plugin at https://moosocial.com/product/user-badges/, the badges on profile page will link with user role, not type. See below screenshot

Mark Gold badges on 11/08/20 at 23:18
Is the system only capable of creating 3 user roles. I am unable to add any new role to the existing Administrator, Member, Guest. I will like to create different types of members.
on 11/09/20 at 23:42
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.