New profile fields.

How do I create new profile fields for users to complete?

Can "Full name" be split into "First name" & Last name"?

Will like to integrate a new field for "username" in the profile page. User can then have option of choosing to use their username publicly on the site or continue with real names.
anyi oraks Basic on 11/05/20 at 04:33 in mooSocial features
2 Answer(s)
Best answer
Just a detail .. this question had already been discussed / asked in the past and the answer was something like "this need big script modification".
Separate name and surname should be a default option especially if you have not authorized the use of a username on site

In the meantime to get around this loophole, just rename "Full name" to "First & Last name" and it's ok
Moosocial can manage several users with  same first and last name, like facebook
It's just the presentation that is not professional

Mike Basic on 11/15/20 at 06:30
Can "Full name" be split into "First name" & Last name"? -> currently, can't split. Need to modify source code a bit. Contact us if you you want to know the price. 

Will like to integrate a new field for "username" in the profile page. User can then have option of choosing to use their username publicly on the site or continue with real names. -> this is also a custom request. 
Mark Gold badges on 11/08/20 at 23:13
Thanks for the response, Mark. It is helpful. While I have your attention, I have sent a couple of messages via support and chat. Kindly help grant me access to the Moosocial ticketing platform. I have registered but the confirmation email was not delivered -this is required before I can gain access. I have tried to use "forgot password" and the promised email with a link for reset is not delivered either. Have sent a couple of emails and the chat system yet no response. anyiofala at gmail.com
on 11/09/20 at 07:15
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.