[Solved] online stats doesn't work

I think the problem is caused by my hosting, but I want to know where to search.

cronjob is working. I am using version 2.4.1. But online/offline stats are not working.

Only admin is shown as online while it's not logged in. Clearing cache didn't help. Why does it give a false result?
Posted in Community Support on 10/13/16 at 15:29
Comments (21)
Layla  
Duy Duy (mooTechnicalTeam) I change it to 255 now there is more data in `user_id` but still "guest_{ID}" there is no userID value in it.
Layla  
There is also no userID in `data` that's very odd
Try to empty the cake_sessions table and debug to make sure the $user_id = AuthComponent::user('id' ); (as line 30 in file MooSession.php) has user_id is not empty when you are login .
Layla  
AuthComponent::user('id' = empty
Layla  
is there another way to get valid user id?
Layla  
adding App::uses('AuthComponent', 'Controller/Component' didn't work

and replacing AuthComponent::user('id&#039 with $this->Auth->user('id&#039 also not worked please find a solution
Layla  
If there is another global variable where user id is stored that one can be save the script
Layla  
also $_SESSION['Auth']['User']['id']; didn't work
Can you create another test directory on your sever and install new moosocial ? In case you still get problem with online issue , you can send us your ftp to access it for debugging .
Layla  
Duy Duy (mooTechnicalTeam) I will try it in weekend. But can you tell me where this write() session will be called? Which file / line use this function to write() cake_session, if I can locate it I can modify the code after user logged in and store ID value in php session
We use custom session handlers in CakePhp . For more information , you can check http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/development/sessions.html#cakesessionhandlerinterface .
Layla  
Solved in \lib\Cake\Model\Datasource\CakeSession.php
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.