mooSocial 3.0 Roadmap

Core feature Improvements:

1. Discount coupon code system for subscription module.
2. Memcached setting will be added to speed up site loading speed. 
3. Paypal Express Checkout payment gateway. 
4. Apply queue for notification summary email. Daily email will be added to queue before sending to members. 
5. Multi language ability for membership package. You can translate package compare table. 
6. Sign up process improvement when site is at "approve only" mode and "subscription" is enabled. 
  If site is at 'approved only' mode and If member selected free package to sign up -> free package will be auto assigned to member. Account will be active once it's approved by admin. 
  If site is at 'approved only' mode and If member selected paid package to sign up-> System will save selected package, once account is approved -> member can login but system will auto redirect user to payment gateway selection page for payment. 
7. Editable Profile Pop-up: add new setting in admincp for admin to choose which info ex gender, DOB...will appear in profile popup. 
8. Member is confused about the "username" field in edit profile. We will Add "Full profile url" info ex "https://travel.moosocial.com/~mark" under "username" field in "edit proifle" page to let user know that this field is for profile address.  Add an option in admincp for admin to setup. If this option is checked -> username will appear at sign up form and it's required field.

9. Add show/hide, required/not required setting for "about me", username and "timezone" field in to global setting. Admin can configure to show/hide/required/not required them at sign up form. 

10. admins and super admins shouldn't be allowed to login as other admins
11. Improve loading speed of photo ""lightbox"
12. Email or notification will send to member if he has not read a message from member at a specific period. If you installed chat, this feature only works if you do not integrate chat with internal message. 
13. Insert Emoji Chooser icon at "what's new" and "comment box"
14. Add "sort by role" into user manager
15. Remove version field from "Settings" page
16. Add "invite friends" into people page

Bugs will be fixed:

1. Image rotate issue when CDN is enable
2. Can't save role settings.
3. If installed plugin that has very long name -> the "transfer" button in "Storages system" module will disappear.
4. Duplicate friends appear in "my friends" if user clicked accept request button many times.
5. Show warning error when guest submit 'Confirm RSVP' on event without loggedin. 
6. Video upload plugin doesn't work well when enabling S3 service (core related issue)
7. On global search, layout is broken when showing many items.
8. The top link in the "Your Notifications Summary" email doesn't work - it has 2 Https:// in the link
9. Paypal checkout page is not responsive on mobi
10. when you view the images you see the thumbnails bar is overlapping on the image.
11. I am having an issue on certain user photo uploads, the photo credits Male's photo instead of the actual user name. so instead of it saying Jane's photo it says Male's photo - https://community.moosocial.com/users/view/2182/activity_id:17705
12. Layout issue after member accepting cookies warning message at header  https://community.moosocial.com/users/view/1251/activity_id:17741
13. Login as issue : Admin can login as Super admin.
14. Fixed found issues of events plugin.
15. Copy and paste link on status box on mac os safari issue. 
16. Can not upload photos when server set memory_limit =- 1
17. Item owner cannot view feed of the his private items on Everyone tab
18. DataBase is incorrect with the some collations
19. After accepting cookies very large gap
20. Comment issue on photo theater mode view (on mobi web) 
21. Category display incorrectly when user changes to another language.
22. Show undefined code on notification when owner deletes group
23. I am having an issue on certain user photo uploads, the photo credits Male's photo instead of the actual user name.
24. User name is displayed incorrectly with mention
25. Loading forever when editing State/ Province of Country Manager
26. Can not upload photos when server set memory_limit =- 1
27. Events are duplication in my upcoming events...
28. Error message appear when clicking on setting icon of "paypal express" in "plugins manager" 
29. Loading forever when user searches people with many profile fields.
30. More link doesn't work well when user share the long status
31. Duplicate likes being generated for a single post if member click on "like" action many times
32. System doesn't request username/ password facebook account when user accesses to site = Facebook method

Time line: Within September 2017
Posted in Announcements on 07/24/17 at 04:13
Comments (85)
YouTube video preview works fine on my site, and on the demo site for me.
Mark  
Please give me example link @Skip
skip  
кто.рф
Mike Reynolds what version are you running? Please send me a screenshot...
julz  
News Bug mine does the same but when clicking post full thumb is displayed.
julz  
If other say it works for them (preview before posting) i would love to see a screenshot of it working.
I stand corrected. On my site, before actually posting it, the preview does not show. Only after clicking the share button does the video show. For me, that's all that matters.
Yeah, with my site and sites like it we need the preview to prevent duplicate posts and the frustration of having to delete and repost the right one... It's too fast paced for all that...
But wouldn't you already see what has been posted on your site before you post a duplicate? You already know what you're posting, right?
Bottom line: Should the preview be fixed? Yeah, I suppose so. Big deal? I don't think so. Because I already know what I'm posting.
With the same token, wouldn't you rather have it work as it originally did, rather than lose that part that made you choose the software? I bought a 3 pack license for that very reason...
Mark  
3.0 is release finally! please check here https://community.moosocial.com/topics/view/1795/moosocial-3-0-0-release for more details and download at client area. Thanks for waiting everyone!

Found bugs if any please post at https://community.moosocial.com/feedbacks
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.