[Resolved 2.4.0] Cookies Deny Url

Hi

I have upgraded to 2.3 because I am in the UK and therefore, need the Cookies Policy warning for first-time users.

On the settings page it states that if you enable the cookies you must give the deny Url. 

Can anyone tell me what the deny url is?

I assume i need to create a Page and then put the address in the deny url box is that correct?

If that is correct does anyone have any suggestions as to what to put on the deny page :-) 

Any thoughts, suggestions or ideas greatly appreciated... 

Posted in v2.3.0 Bug Reports on 12/05/15 at 03:56
Comments (27)
assek  
Hi, i have the same as kevin taylor. The warning keeps comin up even if i accept or deny. Help!
Bros C  
Guys come on give us the solution. its very annoying
Mark  
Bros C, assek you're using RallyUp theme now right? if Yes, please login to your client area at https://moosocial.com/my-account/ to download Rally Up theme latest version. The bug already fixed at the new version.

In case you want our technical team help you check, please submit a new ticket to support @ moosocial.com
assek  
No @Mark I am usine default thème.
This is a known issue on some hosts with cakephp session. It will be fixed in our next version. Please disable this for now or contact us for a quick fix using our Development/Customization service.

(Moved to 2.3.x Bug Report)
Mark  
assek you accepted the warning message but next time you visit the site it asks you accept/deny again? Note that if you accepted at Firefox for example then you open site at Chrome -> the warning message will appear again as the system thinks that you're a new visitor. If you accepted on firefox and next time you browse site using firefox, it will not ask you again. Please give me more details so that I can understand about your problem to find the solution to fix/improve it.
assek  
[135:Mark] When i accept warning message, it doesn't disappears. It continues displaying on all pages. I don't think that it could be bound to navigator because i am always using chrome
Mark  
as Ryan said, this is a know issue on some hosts, will be fixed at next version.
mooSupport, please make sure this is added as bug. Thanks!
Eddie  
What assek said "When i accept warning message, it doesn't disappears. It continues displaying on all pages. I don't think that it could be bound to navigator because i am always using chrome"

Also in edge and I.E.
This has been resolved in 2.4.0.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.