Photos orientation

I uploaded photos in an album with vertical orientation, but after the upload they became with horizontal orientation.. Is it a bug?
Posted in v2.4.0 Bug Reports on 03/07/16 at 17:05
Comments (19)
Where did you upload the photo from? Desktop, mobile web, or mobile app?
Moo Fan  
Desktop @Ryan
Moo Fan  
Create an album and upload there
Eddie  
Moo Fan what browser are you using or is it an app? Are you using the default theme?

Can't see the problem myself on all 2.0+ versions of mooSocial.

I have seen this on many other site which is due either odd image dimensions, upload script and or bad css. But seam to work on my site.
Moo Fan  
Mozilla on desktop default theme
Hi Ryan Nguyen and @Moo Fan,
I saw this issue, It occur because origin image is horizontal, and when Moo Fan use his PC to open to see detail this photo, then it will auto Rotate so moo Fan do can see it is vertical photo. And when upload this photo to album then upload photo to album do not support auto Rotate so the image still on horizontal orientation. But when he upload via a comment then upload comment function have support auto Rotate. You can see detail at my attached file.
And this is...  more
Moo Fan  
yes you are right I think..
This is happening with our users as well, but mostly with profile pics. Also, in some cases an all-black image will be set when an image is uploaded from a mobile device. This may actually be happening only with Android devices, however.
Mark add "rotate" buttons on moosocial new version as defautl feature, as we did on my website!!!
Mark  
yes, it will be added into 2.5.0. Please wait.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.