Notifications not deleting

Hi guys, just keep getting this on my site and this site. When I use the drop down notifications menu and then delete the list. They come back either after I get a new notifications or I nav to a new page. Why is this not working for me?

Using FF desktop current ver.

Screen shots

Now going to delete them one by one

As you can see they delete.
Now I get a notification.

So they are now all back even when I nav away.

Posted in v2.3.0 Bug Reports on 03/10/16 at 13:20
Comments (13)
Eddie  
Hi mooSupport, okay will do next time. But you never think about screen shots until it has already happen and then its too late lol
Eddie  
I know I don’t have 25 lol as I delete them straight away on login. This is the first thing I do... They are the same ones lol
Eddie  
Hi mooSupport, same issue today. Now with over a days worth of notifications coming back on this site as an example.

Read topic for screen shots.
Hi Eddie,
As your screenshot I think it is not a bug.
+ The notifications before you delete: https://community.moosocial.com/uploads/photos/thumbnail/4028/1500_586753c266a58ed853fa9695d0737f5e.png
have notification diffirent with the notification after deleted https://community.moosocial.com/uploads/photos/thumbnail/4030/1500_2edc61c93bc040d061f723bdc4111c69.png
See my screenshot.

Thanks,
Kent,
Eddie  
I think it is a bug as it is loading old already deleted notifications feeds. The bug is the old feeds.
HI Eddie,

Please tell me know which photo and which notification you said it loading deleted notification again?

Thanks,
Kent,
Eddie  
The third image after Moo Fan. I know I deleted ketkew hours ago but they came back like in the thrid+ images.
Eddie  
Just deleted them all and they are back.
Hi Eddie,

Please try test this issue on moosocial 2.4.0

Thanks,
Kent,
Eddie  
Same issue in ver.2.4.1
Eddie  
Okay the issue is when you delete notifications one by one they go, as they should. When you get a new notification the older ones re-appear as if you nether deleted them but still read them. It is not new notifications that come back after a new notification just older ones like in the images above in the topic.

I can delete them all but they will return - why? Is it a DB cache issue?

Same happened today!
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.