Landing page theme

Hi guys, this is a little landing page I made for someone if they ever want it lol. I have change the details so you can have a look at what you can do. - FOR SALE! - Totally customisable - you make the offer - I will install this for you

Desktop landing page login tab

Desktop landing page register tab

Social integration switched on

Roll-over tool tips on social icons

Mobile landing page @ 340

The landing page still allows you to add any widgets you want and also has an all-new Login / Register widget I have made. This also has the app icons which link to your apps at the app stores. The logo shrinks in size based on screen size. Desktop menus and mobile menus are not shown on this landing page. This has the 12 image avatar for the just joined widget, but only showing two for this test. Members or guest can only navigate the site when they login or register.

i18n language compatible supported.

How much would you pay for something like this?

Posted in Themes on 04/12/16 at 15:15
Comments (11)
Eddie  
What you can do with jQuery...
Mike  
how much ?
Eddie  
Make an offer lol
Mike  
Eddie always give a price otherwise the bids will start at $ 5 lol
More seriously, I keep your offer of side for now, it probably will interest me later if your price is reasonable
By cons, you would not post screens (here or privately) of what you did for bars, restaurant etc ??
Eddie  
Lol but as you well know any real business man will only entertain good offers. will tell. Your not paying for my time, only for me to install a five - ten minutes job.

You said "By cons, you would not post screens (here or privately) of what you did for bars, restaurant etc ??"
That is because this is my business not anybody else's. I sometime write topics about what you can do, not how; as it is to close to home I think I give a lot here already, I'm not going to throw my business away to ...  more
Eddie  
Michel, if your reread the PM's about the "bars, restaurant etc" you will find the solution.
Mike  
@eddit it is 800 km distance of roughly and not in the same language, there is no risk to competition lol
(I laugh, I respect your choice not worry )
Landing page project is on hold for now, I have greater problemes for moments, (permissions problems to settled first)
Eddie  
Who said I mean France is to close... It is an English saying which means "To close to my heart, business plan, etc" not distance lol. Anyway I will be going global in a year Just testing the water in the UK.
Mike  
ah yes I understand the nuance now, thank you for accuracy ^^
Hey Eddie is this still for sale??

I want to buy landing.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.