Moo Bug / Software Tracker?

I see a lot of topics where people ask or complain about status updates etc. Ofcourse everyone who is using mooSocial loves the product and therefore each question is asked because we care cool 

I know that the moo team will do their best to satisfy the customer.. which I'm very thankful for, but I think with some few changes in the way of communication related to bug fixes and software updates both moo team and customers get a more clear view about the software timeline and bugs status.

Currently a lot of topics are opened for bugs and sofware updates which is good to start a discussion and get things fixed by the knowlegde of users within the community. But I think, and please let me know your thoughts about this, that bugs and updates should be managed in a private bug/software tracker like Mantis (https://www.mantisbt.org) or simular software or custom moo plugin(?).  

It's just a thought, it could be a benefit for everyone cool
Posted in Developer on 05/28/16 at 04:06
Comments (3)
Mark  
We just installed "Feedback" plugin in this community, we plan to use it for bug tracking and suggestions tracking. What do you think?
ketkew  
The feedback plugin is a good start indeed. I just saw that there are more categories were added like feature list and bug reports. Seems like a good start for centralization and software tracking Maybe it's a good idea to transfer some interesting urgent existing topics to the feedback section?
ketkew  
Ok, I bump this topic again because I think the feedback plugin within this community is not enough for what I meant during the start of this topic 3 years ago.

What I miss currently is a clear overview (visualization) per product (core, plugins, etc). Right now you can't see any roadmap, except the topics "roadmap for... " which is good for discussion, but it is not real time tracker. I'm also not expecting updating the tracker each day, but once per week would be great. With this we, as custo...  more
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.