[Coding MOOSOCIAL-3341] A User requested to delete account

Hi,

There is a bug from the very beggining and it's not fixed yet. "User requested to delete account."- when I click on the link it shows me all registered users list. Should be better link to open the exact profile to the exact user requested to delete account.

Thanks.

Posted in v2.4.0 Bug Reports on 09/25/16 at 08:37
Comments (7)
I've noticed the same thing. What i do is copy and past the bold username and enter it in search and results show that user. But I would think clicking the link should take you directly to that user.
ketkew  
Jup I agree
Moo Fan  
@Mike Reynolds, I have many registered users and sometimes there are several users with the same name. So when I search in user list I can not guess who requested to delete his/her account.
Holly  
Also sometimes the username doesn't appear. It's just "[blank space] requested to delete account." I guess that's if they have deactivated their account too? In those cases, it's a bit tedious trying to find the user without the username if their e-mail address is something popular like gmail.
Hi MooFan,

Thanks for your report,
We will fix this issue on next version, When admin see a request delete link and click on this link, he will link to his edit profile (admin mode) and we will allow admin delete this user on this page too.

@Holly: about your issue, If this user is deactive then we still get his name into "[Blank space] requested to delete account." what do you think?

Thanks,
Kent,
Holly  
@Kent Yes, since username searching works in the admin area, whereas email searching is not nearly as good, that would be helpful to always have the username displayed for admins. It wouldn't be as necessary if you guys do implement the change requested by Moo Fan, but I still think it would be good and also would keep notifications from looking like a mistake with partial info missing.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.