Problem uploading slider

In group: Slideshow plugin
The installation is fine, no error message,
but I can not download a slide and whatever the size of the picture, please see screen, i'm an version 2.5
Any hint ?

Posted in on 12/15/16 at 14:46
Comments (30)
ketkew  
So, I just did buy this plugin.. and I also have this issue (installed on moo 3.1).
I just created a ticket for this, but I wanted to let you know.
Mike  
Do you have this in plugin version number ? Slider 1.31
ketkew  
Yes, I have that one.
Mike  
it's annoying because it means that the bug is not fixed on a frech install and so it requires team intervention humpf'
I hope someone will post the fix here or bether update this plugin..
however, there is another little annoying problem, look at the other 2 topics I did
Mike  
ketkew So is this fixed now ?
ketkew  
Yes. I have asked kent what caused the problem, but nu reply yet. Once I know, I post it here.
Mike  
thank you, I have already seen at least 3 people, 4 with me who had the same problem so I wonder why this plugin is not updated once and for all?
Kent Lam (mooSupport) any explication please ?
Mike  
I specify that the subject is still dated .... 2016 ... so why 3 years latter , it's not done and why do we always have to go through the support to fix plugin problems that should not be?
Mike  
There are 2 kinds of members here, there are those who say things frankly, even if it displeases, as me and other, and those who say it elsewhere, and who demotive people to buy moo ...
Some of you know very well what I'm talking about, no need to name nicks ..

Mark why do I say that? because this type of subject is exactly what you are blamed elsewhere ..
So once and for all, stop your bullshit !
3 years and nothing is fixed, this is not serious !!
ketkew  
Michel

Strange.. the problem has solved by itself.

In php.ini both values should be available:

"cURL" and "allow_url_fopen"

In my configuration both are available, and after I checked.. the slider plugin was working. (I did not change anything)
Mike  
"Strange.. the problem has solved by itself." nice joke, I thing kent came tho settled on your site
---
Kent Lam (mooSupport) wainting for more information at this point, thank's
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.