Affiliate Marketing Plugin

You spent some time putting together the friends inviter plugin but you seemed to have missed the most OBVIOUS feature: a way to track how many applications an individual gets from their invitations.

Which is why you simply need to do an Affiliate Marketing Plugin. Give members the ability to market a link that would track their advertising:
example: www.moosocial.com?uid=4531. Then the site owner can decide what reward the advertiser gets. Be it credits from your credits plugin or just flat out money.

Maybe you are already working on this. If so can you tell me when the plugin is expected?

Thank you!
Posted in Plugins on 01/21/17 at 10:24
Comments (10)
I need it!!! Is a good way to make a website marketing... maybe the better way!
Did this ever go anywhere? I thought about trying to integrate this myself.
ketkew  
I also really need such plugin, as it is perfect for marketing strategy. Using it in combination with the credit plugin would be awesome!
Mark  
For example www.moosocial.com?uid=4531 is my Affiliate link, I shared it with my friends and they click on it -> What i will get? credit? More inputs and details are appreciated
ketkew  
If they click you will receive x credits and/or if they register a new account you receive more credits.

In my scenario I pay my users real money if a certain treshold value has been reached. I remove the credits from their account or users may spend their earned credits on certain site activities.
ketkew  
Just wondering when this is going to be happen
Mark  
yes, it will happen. Affiliate plugin is at testing phase now.
ketkew  
So, we are 7 months further.. are we finished with testing?
ketkew  
Any new on the release date?
has this gone anywhere? i can see they can earn credits - but would be nice to have something which allows for cash reward if a user joins through an affiliate link and then purchases a subscription? eg: 5% each occurrence. with an option to set it up so that after X amount of $ earnt through the affiliate program it triggers us to pay them out
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.