Geo-Location, Check-Ins & Proximity Search Plugin For mooSocial

In group: Third Party Products
  • This plugin brings many location related functionalities into your mooSocial site. Plugin automatically detects visitor’s/member’s location and show other nearby users, groups and events. Location fields also shows Google Places/Locations as suggestions as soon as user starts typing. Useful feature set combined with excellent user interface make this a valuable plugin for your community.
  • Functionalities like Searching Radius option between 1 to 1000 miles, Location Check-in, Content Check-in, Associating location with status updates, Proximity & Location Search for Events / Groups / Members, Detection of user’s location, Providing directions for locations, etc are not only enjoyable to use, but also add a lot of relevancy to the content and sharing on your mooSoical site. You can choose which features to activate on your site. Useful feature set combined with excellent user interface make this a valuable plugin for your community.
  • For more details please visit... https://starsdeveloper.com/project/moosocial-geo-location-check-ins-proximity-search-plugin/
Posted in on 05/19/17 at 02:41
Comments (6)
Jing Gu  
I think anything that utilizes map and organizes member info together will be very helpful.
Eric  
as I see it does not take the registration automatically the location
is probably a bug
We have fixed that bug last month. Now Location field is working fine and saving location during Singup. Thanks for pointing-out this bug on our demo.
Just letting you know that on the home page of your demo, the three menu buttons are not working. They work on other pages of the Demo though.
I also have a question. On the People section where it shows how far away members are from you, it is only showing Country because at signup it ask us to add our location and only requires Country. Is this a bug or?
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.