Social Publisher plugin Version 1.5 is released

In group: Social Publisher plugin

Change log:

+ Fixed tooltip css bug on Firefox
+ Fixed issue: errors message appear if system cannot connect to the providers (facebook/twitter)
+ Remove auto shared buttons from mobi apps. Facebook api has been changed so that we can't implement this feature on apps any more. On web, instead of auto shared without asking member, now system will open popup to ask member to share to facebook manually.
+ Removed the "Enable Sharing Activity Link for Facebook" setting from plugin setting page

Importance Note: Social Publisher plugin Version 1.5 does not support mobile apps 1.2 if you wanted to use it on apps, please use version mobi apps 1.1
Posted in on 06/27/18 at 23:34
Comments (11)
In the mobile app
After the upgrade, disappeared, sharing, on twitter
Mark  
please submit ticket GeorgiosT
And another thing I noticed is language, there are two language files

social_publisher.po
social_publisher_1.po

which of the two we have to use, there is no information
I can not talk to anyone here, everyone, he says different thingsI did, upgradeand now the answer isthe problem social publisher 1.5 we do not support for mobile, so please help me downgrade social publisher to 1.4Quite so far these things are unacceptable, look to fix the problem that arose...  more
Mark  
The latest version 1.5 is not compatible with mobi app all versions. If you upgraded, you can't see it on apps anymore. Facebook has changed api, it does not allow us auto post thing shared at mooSocial site to member's facebook profile. That why we made this change.
If you want to continue using social publisher feature on apps, please downgrade to 1.4 and do not upgrade app to 1.21.
Sorry about the confusing about the release note, we will update it to make it more clearer.
Hi,

I'm so sorry, becasue social publisher 1.5 will not support all mobile app version.
So if you would like use social publisher for mobile 1.1 please help me reinstall social publisher 1.4

Thanks,
Kent,
Mark If you mentioned it earlier, there would be no such problems

And I do not care about it facebook
more about it twitter
Hi GeorgiosT,

Now social publishser can working on mooapp1.1. Please go to your client area to download social publisher 1.5 version again. And copy overwrite code only and help me test again.

Thanks,
Kent,
Thanks, I will try it
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.