Free the block in layout editor please (version 2)

In group: Business directory plugin
has zero answer sins ... 2017 

I would like to understand why in moosocial, especially in latest plugins all is freeze like that ?
Is this a technical obstacle because of code ?
I'm not coder but I dont think that's the reason, I'm wrong ?

Can we discuss this point seriously or it's not worth ?
I think we're missing a lot of potential by continuing like this :/ 
Posted in on 01/29/19 at 06:59
Comments (16)
Upgrade security, speed, user interface, design. No need for further plugins at the moment. Give us a pretty "whats new" box ✊
Mike  
Mark can we have a dev notice on this subject please ? will that be taken into account for next plugins ? and ... current plugins can be thawed ?
Mike  
Any new about this please ? Kent Lam (mooSupport) , Mark
it's possible or not ?
It is very bad to have no answer to your question

Michel From Monday now
Mike  
Thank you GeorgiosT, and you know it's the second subject, no answer since ...2017

https://community.moosocial.com/feedback/feedbacks/view/211/free-the-block-in-layout-editor-please

The only rational explanation is that all is frozen intentionally , so that we must be obliged to buy themes if we want another presentation.

And that makes me sad because moosocial was great at the beginning for its simplicity of use.
Today I have impression that it goes a little in balls :/

So now we are on F...  more
It would be good for Mark to give us some explanations, we still have problems and we support him when others have left long ago
Mark  
Currently, we don't have plan to Free the block in layout editor because it will take affect with all paid themes. If you don't happy with position of the blocks, you can submit a custom request. It's easy and not take to much time to spend for custom work. I don't think you will change the position of blocks daily right?
Mike  
Thank's for reply. It's not just for me that I ask, since beginning my ideas are to evolve moo so that they become number 1.
I'm not complaining fully, you've incorporated a lot of suggestions from me and others, and I understand you must not lose sight of the business side.

But on this subject, we are on what makes the base of this script, finally what it was at the beginning.
"easy use, easy personalitation."
And there, with this restriction, and some othert points, we move away from this
...  more
Mark  
Really appreciated about all of suggestions from you but we need to put time for other importance improvement for this plugins. We're working on 1.8, it will include bug fixing and some improvements like "posting as", improve layout on app, improve categories selection when posting new business....Honesty, I already put the " Free the block in layout editor" in pool of features of this plugin but it's not at high priority because it's not importance. We just need to make a small customization to...  more
Mike  
"If we allow site owner to make a lot of changes -> it will be a lot of layout bugs, and then you go here"

It's just a bit fast as shortcuts lol
Layout or others problems are mainly in your paid themes.
This is why you spend your time here explaining to those who buy themes that we can not customize it in admin with colors, fonts etc ..

Default theme has never had a major flaw, all at most, a small css error and again I exaggerate so moosocial is easy to update and hardly never has a problem a...  more
Mark  
Yes, will look into the "free of block" when we have more time. Hope at version 1.9, we're working on version 1.8 now.
Mike  
Thank you, it's good for us if you kan give a little freedom in layout of plugins
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.