UI Padding Issue

In tweaking the colors for the default theme, I see some padding issues in the UI.  Notice how the "User Menu" text if flush left in the tile area.  I also don't really like the padding of the white box showing around the text, but that could just be my preference.  The other thing is surely a UI defect.

Posted in Themes on 03/20/19 at 19:02
Comments (3)
ketkew  
It's not a defect as long as you use the standard. If you're tweaking colors, then you can also tweak the padding right?. In this example:.bar-content > div.profile-info-menu .box2 h3 { background: none; border: none; font-weight: bold; padding-left: 11px; <---- add this line}...  more
Ahh, I suppose that'll work. I was kinda expecting (hoping?) that I could adjust my color scheme without having to roll my sleeves up and do any actual CSS work. Thanks for the pointer!
ketkew  
There are some basic colors which you can change in the admin. But if you want to go wild than css it is.

Always create a new theme based on the default one (or other) .. and do custom css changes in the custom.css file of your new theme. This to prevent overwrite if you upgrade your site.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.