Translation

I tried to add a dutch translation and used the documentation. I downloaded the dutch language pack. 
After downloading i unpacked the file and get the following files: 
cake.po, default.po, mail.po, permission.po and setting.po 
And than i dont get it, i have to rename all the files in it in default.po and upload it per FTP?
Can anyone help me and give me detailed step by step info please? 
Posted in General Discussion on 01/05/22 at 07:02
Comments (5)
Mark  
Below are steps:

1. Go to http://translate.moosocial.com/collaboration
2. Download the language you want to use for your site. For example, you downloaded French language.
3. System will send you download link. Click on the link inside email to download your selected language pack.
4. Extract the download file, you will see the following folders: cake.po, default.po, mail.po, permission.po and setting.po.
5.Create a new folder for your language pack. For dutch, you should name the folder ...  more
mooSocial Translation Center
Thank you for helping translate mooSocial! Products available to translate: Android, iPhone/iPad, Website, iTunes, Google Play.
I managed it to install but get an error. See attached screenshot.
Seems like despite the warning the language is installed but when trying to translate in backend i get this errors
I tried that and achieved it however i get error when installing. It seems the language is installed correctly but i get this error when tryijng to translate
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.