mooDating 1.2 release

In group: mooDating - DatingScript Solution
We are pleased to announce the release of mooDating 1.2. The 1.2 version comes with big improvements for the look and feel of the default themes and all of the dating features. Below are details.  

Improvements: 

• Added new look and feel for default layout
  • Added "increase popularity" system. 
  • Profile page: Completely redesign
  • Added "Find a match" and improved "Encounter"
  • Added search and Advanced search for “Find a match” and “Encounter”
  • Added 'My popularity" section that includes: matched, profile visitors, I viewed, Liked me, I liked and friend requests and section for members to subscribe to increase popularity. 
  • Premium: Added a few permission settings for paid membership.
  • Added "Poke" plugin
  • Added "Profile background" change into profile page. 
  • Improved Interest module: now members can select from the list, admin can define the list in admincp. Members also can add more interest if the admin allows it.
  • Profile info: Added basic profile fields and profile data for each field. Ex: height, weight, body type.....
  • Privacy setting for profile: Who can share a post into my profile, who can see my friend
  • Profile note: Added into profile page
  • Profile spotlight + Suggestion block: These blocks will show paid profiles only.
  • Opposite gender improved.

Bug fixes:

• Fixed a log of found bugs from the previous version.

Below are some importance notes for the new version:

• New version is available to download at client area
  • Mobile apps are not compatible with this version yet. We’re upgrading the apps.

DO NOT upgrade your live site and app until you have a full backup of your site’s files, database and have successfully performed a test upgrade on your development (test) site first.

To celebrate the new version, we have an exciting offer for you, all of our products are running at a huge discount of 15%.

Coupon code: dating12,  Expire on 30 May, 2023

Regards,

mooDating Team

Posted in on 05/22/23 at 05:14
Comments (0)
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.