[RESOLVED]Recover Password Page

Recover Password Page not works.. It shows Whos is Online instread Recover Password ...

I upgraded from 2.0 to 2.1.1

My default theme was Light theme and I was trying to customise Light Theme. But as Light Theme has many bugs, I changed to Default Theme as default theme.
Could this be the problem??
Posted in v2.1.1 Bug Reports on 10/27/14 at 08:33
Comments (8)
Mike  
Hi xxx, hum just testet and working fine for me at my site ^^
Moo Fan  
It works on one of my sites, but it doesn't work on other my site.... Upgraded directly from 2.0.2 to 2.1.2... 100% correct update following the guides. This is 100% a bug.
Moo Fan  
I upgraded from 2.0 to 2.1.1
My default theme was Light theme and I was trying to customise Light Theme. But as Light Theme has many bugs, I changed to Default Theme as default theme.
Could this be the problem??
mooComunity was upgraded from 2.0.2 > 2.1.1 > 2.1.2 without any issues. Originally, we planned not to reuse Light and Dark theme as they are not responsive web. They are included for backward compatibility only. Can you try the upgrade process again?
Moo Fan  
I tried. I downgraded and upgraded. Now I'm with 2.1.2 but still the same.. The problem is that I didn't have this issues with my other website. So it is really complicated to investigate this issues now
Moo Fan  
I upgraded 2.0.2 > 2.1.2 directly. Did you test if this couse issue?
Fixed on 2.1.5. Please download at your client area.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.