[Duplicate] Improve the Event Editor

Hi all

Hmm ... in my plans I had planned to put forward events on my website, it's almost perfect and simple enough ... but !
Is generally being rule, if you wants to give a professional look to it, it must be able to put a flyer or 2 or 3 photos .. now we have just a block to write without any options and the only photo that can put looks like an avatar when someone is on maint view from event ....

Why not put the same editor we have to make the topics? there any options that we need so why this editor is not the central editor for moosocial?

In any case, this poses a serious problem to me, because in the target I aim, people will come of themselves to post the events, as they are either secretraire town halls, or leaders of cultural associations, traders etc .. if you can not even put a photo or flyer in the body of the event...  it's dead.. I do not think anyone will use it in regular ways :/

Improve the Topic Editor, make it global for moosocial
Posted in Feature Suggestions on 11/24/14 at 15:41
Comments (3)
Mike  
oh !! i just realized that in fact, event, is the only plug in that does not have the default editor like every other .. hop this is a joke ? lol
Mike  
Any news about this ?
Any discussion about this suggestion should be done on the other topic - https://community.moosocial.com/topics/view/758/accepted-events-wysiwyg-editor. Locking this topic for now
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.