[Resolved] Can not post to topics on mobile

Hi I have noticed that I can not post to topics via mobile on this community and my own. 

I am am currently writing this topic on an iPad so if this topic gets submitted you know the issue is only limit to phones. 
Posted in v2.1.5 Bug Reports on 01/27/15 at 05:32
Comments (9)
Hi Sir,

Thanks for your report. We will fix this issue on next version.

Thanks,
Thanks I notice this is still a problem and also notice this as well.

This is for 2.1.6
When on mobile and trying to click in the search box.

You tap to go and write some thing in the search box but as soon as you tap in search box the panel disappears and you go back to the page you were on.

I am on android 5.1 using the chrome browser if that makes any difference
In regard to topics. Oddly I can comment on one but not create one on mobile.
Thanks Gavin! We will look into this.
jerry  
Yes I cannot create in regular or landscape on iPhone, or here on the community. Thanks you guys rock. Still the fastes site I've had.
On android it will work as long as your phone is in landscape before clicking create topic and you stay I'm landscape until you have posted it. Otherwise it does not work on mobile. Something that is driving my users nuts.
jerry  
Well to be honest I have done nothing but brag about moosocial for months never complained once but since I changed my domain name I can't seem to get anyone respond to me, I even offered to pay for more support and change my domain back to the old domain. I have to say I am feeling like I have been outed for some reason and I actually in the past over payed and never complained. The site is great and so are the team, I just wish if I have done something wrong some one would tell me rather than...  more
Hi Jerry! If you need our support please create a "Support Ticket" in the Client Area of mooSocial: https://clients.moosocial.com/. That is a more appropriate place so that we could assign other team members to work on your case. Please allow us a period of 24 - 48 hours to respond to your requests.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.