[RESLOVED] My observations with 2.2.0 (Beta Release)

Here are some of my observations.

• Warnings disable save button. This actualy seems to be an issue in many places where you submit posts pics videos topics etc etc. Creat a topic and forget to choose a category you will get a warning so then you choose a category but clicking save does nothing and you have to start all over again. Seems like the warning disables the save button but when you have fixed what ever you were warned about the save button is still disabled. 
  • Issues with event layout by the looks of it. https://beta.moosocial.com/users/view/15/activity_id:307
  • Might want to look at link preview image size as this just seems to big in news feed and especialy in profile page. https://beta.moosocial.com/users/view/29/activity_id:259
  • There is an odd issue on mobile with the bottom bar where the notification icon and message icon is. Randomly the background of that bar disapears leaving only the icons and obviously making them hard to see. 
  • Picture upload and processing seems to be very slow 
  • Is there no way to implement link preview in posts that have other text?
  • There is an issue on mobile that when you click login it just says login to view the site. Does not matter how may times you click it it wont let you login on mobile. 
The edit/delete arrow in posts also gets a bit lost in posts above will show in the screenshot Is it possible to make it stand out a little more or at least not get lost in text. 

This is also very hard to edit posts when you only have one line window to see your long post

Posted in v2.2.0 Bug Reports on 05/06/15 at 09:06
Comments (13)
What about changing privacy of a post once it has been posted. Is it possible to add that functionality to this update?
Invite friends feature. Is there anyway we can link this into facebook? So when users go to the invite box they can either invite by email or have an option to sync there facebook account then invite there facebook friends?
It would be useful i think to have a little bit of text when uploading things like cover and profile pic just suggesting the size. Something like "optimal size 250x250px"
Oh and can we please get rid of all the page title ad ons like Landing page when people find my site on google i dont want them to see Autism Network - Landing page it does not look very good.
There is an issue on mobile that when you click login it just says login to view the site. Does not matter how may times you click it it wont let you login on mobile.
Hi Gavin,

Thanks for you report, we noted will fix all your posted issues .

Thanks,
mooSocial Team,
Mike  
@Gavin Pedley, about this: " i dont want them to see Autism Network - Landing page it does not look very good." -> in admin go to -> Site ManagerThemes ManagerLayout Editor and then choise the Landin page layout and clik Edit Page Info.... you can change the Page Title ^^
Moosocial is very powerful for this..seo will like it
Mike  
sorry i mean go to Site Manager-> Themes Manager -> Layout Editor (so happy whe can edit comment in next version
Excellent work Gavin & Michael this kind of feedback is what will make MooSocial usable.
In 2015 software should be responsive and slick.
I love the look of MooSocial but in places it needs to be more intelligent. Fixing the tiny gripes (often using AJAX) is the way to achieve this.

IF vBulletin had listened to their community and included a gallery and social interaction as we were screaming for in the early years. VBulletin would have evolved into Facebook, ten years before Zuckerman wrote a...  more
This observation was actually done on the pre-beta or beta release of version 2.2.0. I believe we addressed all of these in the Stable release. If you have any suggestions based on v2.2.0, please create a new topic in the feature suggestion category.
Added "Beta Release" to the title of this topic.
Hi All,

All issue on this topic fixed on 2.2.1, please help me check again.

Thanks,
mooSupport,
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.