message redesign

hi firstly sorry if this is the wrong place
right the thing is when in private message with a friend, the scroll function can be a nightmare
for example if the are 100+ messages then scrolling to the bottom (which jumps back up a few each time) just to reply is a little none user friendly
isnt there a way to make it simalar to facebook or something
Posted in Customization Requests on 09/02/15 at 21:21
Comments (8)
i understand the auto refresh function that doesnt bother me so much, but where it displats the very first message/subject i think should be the input box instead maybe,
But you still got to scroll to the bottom to view your messages and with auto refresh enabled you cant view it because it jumps every time you move the side bar on the browser?
If Auto refresh is disabled you can press load at the bottom of the page and it will load more messages instead of auto loading so this would solve both our problems.
true that is annoying, i just hold page down till it reaches the bottom (not possible on mobile or tablet though)
Also I agree with the newest message being at the top because like you said it is tedious if you have a lot of messages.
that would be ideal, but still need to read all so you can read new message in order to reply?
I never had a conversation that long I see what you mean now. It is annoying. Will put that on our list of improvements. Thanks! -- Ryan
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.