mooSocial 2.3.1 is now available. This is a maintenance release for version 2.3.0 and we encourage you to update your social network sites immediately.
In this release, we’ve also included a new widget called “Closed network signup” to help site owners create a friendlier landing page for their closed/private social networks. We’ve also added a sign-in form onto the site’s header to make sign-in more convenience.
mooSocial 2.3.1 contains fixes bugs from 2.3.0, including:
- Birthday display incorrectly caused by timezone offset between user’s and server.
- Invited users cannot see Join Group button.
- Mention and Tag functions are stopped working when loading Ajax in Profile and Group detail page.
- Third party plugin upgrade error.
- JS error when special characters (‘,”) are used in tcp files.
- Add </form> tag to signup page.
- Change Get Friend list from 100 to 500 for User Mention Auto Suggest.
- Mention and emoji stopped working in comment edit in photo theater.
- mooEmoji error when creating/editing Photo Album.
- Change title of info popup window of plugin.
- Change text and link of signup agreement to “terms of service”
- User posting issue in What’s New when site is still loading on mobile devices.
- Fix sign-in error after user sign-up with subscription.
- Your site’s version must be at least 2.2.1 before be able to upgrade to 2.3.1. Please upgrade to 2.2.1 first if you are using a version prior to 2.2.1
- DO NOT upgrade your live site until you have a fully restorable backup of your site’s files, database and have successfully performed a test upgrade on your development (test) site first.
- “Closed network signup” widget display correctly only on Landing Page with one column layout.