[Resolved 2.4.0] "To" field in the create new event

I propose to change the name in the field (to create a new event), the "To" to the "end date". since the name field goes from one place in the file to create events and send a message.The problem is that these 2 fields cannot be translated into another language in the same way.

Posted in Accepted Feature Suggestions on 01/18/16 at 02:17
Comments (9)
Thank you for suggesting! I have moved this topic to "Feature Suggestions" section. We will add this to our improvements list. It will be announced in our roadmap or release note if chosen for implementation.
Layla  
Open app\Plugin\Event\View\Events\create.ctpfind __( 'To&#039 at line 178, change that to __( 'To_event&#039Open translation file and add#: Plugin/Event/View/Events/create.ctp:178
msgid "To_event"
msgstr "To_in_your_language"...  more
Eddie  
Or just change these line in the same file:-

\app\Plugin\Event\View\Events\create.ctp

I have commented out where you need to change and then just add to your po files.

Eddie  
mooSupport, why not change this to "start date" "end date" for events?
The issue is the translation phrase for this "To" (end date) is the same for the word "To" used everywhere else in this script. We are creating a separate translation phrase in 2.4.0 for this word (Event) to make traslation easier.
Eddie  
Okay, but it would just make more sense to change it to "start date" "end date" anyway for events. I can see the issue lol
Hi Eddie: thanks for your suggest, on 2.4.0 default text changed to "From Date" and "To Date" and it supported change language phrase
This has been resolved in 2.4.0.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.