[Accepted] User Role Badges

I would like to see a plugin to allow avatar badges according to user role. Also to be able to select background and text color for each different role badge. 

Posted in Accepted Feature Suggestions on 08/05/16 at 19:40
Comments (28)
ketkew  
Mark you made my day today! thanks, merci, vielen dank
Uuuuhhhmmmmmm......this plugin does nothing as my description stated: "I would like to see a plugin to allow avatar badges according to user role."

The badges do not show on people's avatars throughout the site. That was the whole idea. I also gave image examples in comments above. LOL
ketkew  
Not on the profile avatar.. but also on the profile popup it is displayed. Which is fine for me.
Then, you are able to select which roles to show badge. Just add or remove the user role.

Probably you can ask the team if version 1.1 can contain badges on avatar too? :
"Probably you can ask the team if version 1.1 can contain badges on avatar too?"

I did....in the original request LOL!!!
This is what I thought I made clear in my comments with images at the beginning of this post: Here's another example: I actually photoshopped a badge into my avatar and uploaded it as my avatar to give a better understanding of what I mean:
Yes, same here! Would also like to see the badge in the avatar.
I know in this sense creates a direct appearance to viewers. Unfortunately, we will not be doing "user badge on avatar". We had discussed internally about this feature. It is complicate to implement yet imposes greater risks. It is also easy to fake as user can just upload a profile picture with a badge photoshop into it. As of right now, the badges could be seen on profile popup. It is one step away as an alternative but just need a mouse hover.

The next step we will be working on for both pro...  more
To show it next to user name will work for me as well! Greatly appreciated if you can work on that! Any idea when?
ketkew  
I really like the way abdulkadir polat has done it simular
Mark  
ketkew will do that after 2.5.1 is released. Can't add in current version as we have to change core files.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.