Think I've found a bug in 2.6.1

When you first login on the site, the who's online doesn't show, and some of the other builtin stuff for the home page as well. Also, the site has become extremely slower that it was with 2.6.0... I was complemented by many that the site was very fast until the upgrade to 2.6.1... Even Page changing is extremely slow...

Is anyone else on a private dedicated server experiencing this? Or any other server for that matter...

I have a private dedicated server running CentOS Linux with a 3.6GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, 2X 1TB HDD's, 1GB port, and only mooSocial running on it...

I'm also running Tuned on the server with the profile of Latency-Performance...

Here at home I have a 200Mbps download and 10Mbps upload speeds... It's very slow for me coming up too... All other sites on the web are almost instant coming up...

I'd sure appreciate any help in fixing this, or is it a bug?

Posted in Community Support on 06/13/17 at 03:22
Comments (11)
If you refresh the screen after logging in, everything comes up... But, that seems to be the only way...
It doesn't change the speed coming up though...
I'm on a dedicated server, and I have experienced no decrease in speed. Everything loads properly, and site functions fine.
ketkew  
Im running 2.6 on my dev site (dedicated server with almost same specs) and no performance issues here
ketkew  
Your site is mentioned in your profile info right? I'm trying to access it but I receive a 504 gateway timeout..
ketkew I replied to you in chat...
And to me the same
I fixed it... Thanks GeorgiosT!
GeorgiosT I found a recent restore file and restored it, then added the current activities from the database files... Everything came back then
What file is this to see if I can do it too?
If you can write the process exactly
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.