Some gaps for attention

A friend pointed me to a newcomer, called Sngine.

There are a few things worth noting. Although MooSocial is still ahead in terms of maturity and customer service, these are things worth serious attention.

1) speed. Sngine is blazingly fast. MooSocial not slow. But make sure you do not fall behind.

2) Status box.

This is Sngine status box.

This is MooSocial Status box

This is a serious gap. I am glad MooSocial already has plans to close it.

3) Facebook Invite Addon
This is another thing worth serious consideration for 3.1.

Focus on the core functions. Your success is too important to us.

Jing

Posted in Feature Suggestions on 10/15/17 at 21:37
Comments (25)
I want to believe that, mooSocial will do the impossible and achieve a good result
Eric  
the sngine developer is a full post and very arrogant
Deletes comments and reviews that do not please him
Sngine is not bad I have the same for another project for testing
but
he promises juni updates which have not yet been realized
he always pushes the dates to himself and laughs a bough
when people get upset. He deletes the comments on Facebook
or throwing its customers from the group
Sngine is not worth it

It is fast but the features that are to come is to wait from whether it is st...  more
Jing Gu  
Eric, your posts are so very assuring. Personally, I want MooSocial to win so much that I feel relieved to know its competitors are arrogant and not listening. MooSocial will glorify itself with its very humble attitude and focus on quality.
Jing Gu  
ket, Understood. Points taken.
mark  
I will write a separate topic on this subject but this is the direction I would like to see moosocial go;

1) get the mobile app fixed. This is a mobile first world now - how many of you DONT use the Facebook app, just the desktop or web app? I doubt it’s very many of you. Native apps win for a reason look at Instagram and Snapchat. If you don’t have a mobile presence you are dead.

2) stabilize stabilize stabile - forget about adding “new features” FIX ALL the bugs and make it rock solid.

3) ...  more
Jing Gu  
Go MooSocial!
Thanks mark! You are right on point which we are always striving for.
The problem with Sngine is that Facebook will send a decease to you if your site gets big enough. I was on two Sngine platforms that had to change the whole look of their site because of warnings from Facebook. As someone mentioned earlier, stay with Moosocial as it has its own uniqueness.
ketkew  
And dont use moobuk theme because it looks like FB too Im gonna delete my FB account anyway #byebyefacebook
Anyone have a MooSocial site with over 3k users on it?
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.