Poke Plugin

Add Facebook's poke feature to your mooSocial community !

Features :

1. Fully jquery & ajax
  2. Has cache mechanism integrated to reduce resource usage
  3. Easily translate through settings panel.
v1.1 – Added insite and email notification which are both translatable and admin can disable or enable them at anytime. Also separated the buttons and pokes management into two separate widgets, poke management can now be added to profile page to be shown only to the person who has logged in.

Price : 40$

Posted in Plugins on 11/29/13 at 19:42
Comments (38)
ketkew  
and? Does this work with 2.6? .. and PHP7? Sorry to say, but this is what I don't like about 3rd part created plugins. The plugins of MaziyarMK are working fine and is always ready to help. But plugin developers really need to share such information with their users once the core gets an update.
It's the 4th year of my university degree (computer science, I have a scholarship to maintain), I have a part time job as well as an internship to teach postgraduates at my own university meanwhile I haven't made any profit from making these two plugins. Honestly all I've got from creating these two plugins have been "we don't trust 3rd parties". I'm just explaining these for you or the community to see my perspective as a developer too. I feel like saying "My plugins are compatible with v2.x.y"...  more
ketkew  
No problem at all MaziyarMK I was reffering to 3rd part developing in general thanks for sharing
No worries Good to see hard working devs out there that "care"!
ketkew  
MaziyarMK where is your site?
Mike  
I talk him for two month, hes definitly over with moo, if you need him you should contact him via facebook or skype, he's a good person but I doubt we'll see him here again
ketkew  
I'm not doubting that he's a good person or developer, he was and maybe still is very helpful, but this is exactly the reason why I normally don't buy 3rd party plugins
Robert  
my poke is working fine but I would like to a fresh copy just incase I would need it so how do we get a copy of the poke download to keep safe
Hey guys, send me an email and I'll attach it for you in the reply (maziyarmalakouti@gmail.com). Michel thanks for the kind words! ketkew last year, the only sale I had was $20. How would you justify spending development time with that kind of ROI? at the same time the main party is copying my plugin idea (Who viewed me). None of these are even the issues, those are fine, the thing is that when I joined moo (2013), it was owned by someone else and had a favorable position towards 3rd party devs,...  more
ketkew  
I understand, thanks for sharing
Mark  
MaziyarMK we created the "Who viewed me" plugin because it's a module that will belong to dating solution that we plan to create this year. You're welcome to create new plugin if you have a new idea.
Mike  
MaziyarMK your welcome my friend
Mark "dating solution that we plan to create this year" funy I just launched a new dating site a few days ago lol
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.