Minor Update Available - 2.4.1

mooSocial 2.4.1 is released and available for download! This is a minor update addressing several small issues found in 2.4.0. It also contain the necessary changes to allow our mobile apps (Android and iOS) to operate perfectly well with mooSocial Core (2.4.1). Please see below for a list of changes in this version. A file change log is also attached to this topic for your convenience. 

Important Upgrade Note: Please read carefully before upgrading your social network sites.
  • Make sure to obtain compatible updates with this version for add-ons (mobile app, themes and plugins) used on your social network sites prior to upgrading if you wish to use them after upgrade. All incompatible add-ons should be disabled until they are upgraded with a version compatible with 2.4.1. Check Addons’ listing or contact your add-ons’ creator if you have any compatibility questions.
  • Only sites running 2.4.0 are qualified to be upgraded to 2.4.1. Older version prior to 2.4.0 will need to be upgraded to this version before moving to 2.4.1
  • DO NOT upgrade your live site until you have a full backup of your site’s files, database and have successfully performed a test upgrade on your development (test) site first.

2.4.1_file_change_log.txt

Thank you for all your suggestions and support to help make our social network script better each time! We hope you will enjoy using mooSocial just as much as we enjoyed baking it.

mooSocial Team

Posted in Announcements on 05/29/16 at 22:07
Comments (8)
Layla  
\app\Plugin\Group\View\Groups\create.ctp

delete group is removed?
Please rephrase your question Layla. - with mooSupport
Hi Layla,
We remove deleted button out of edit group page,
You can delete your group on group detail at action menu.
Thanks,
Kent,
Where do mooSocial customers go to download updates? They don't appear in 'My Account'.

Thanks.
Mark  
you can download new version at https://clients.moosocial.com/
skip  
Hi! Tell me please, I need to install this update here?
I have a 1 month is 2.4.1
Enrico  
When I add the Google Analytics API code to my site it is displaying in the lower left of all pages. Shouldn't this be hidden from public view? I am on version 2.4.1 of mooSocial. social.cancer.fitness is the site.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.