mooSocial 2.4.1 is released and available for download! This is a minor update addressing several small issues found in 2.4.0. It also contain the necessary changes to allow our mobile apps (Android and iOS) to operate perfectly well with mooSocial Core (2.4.1). Please see below for a list of changes in this version. A file change log is also attached to this topic for your convenience.
- Update "Detail View" of photos shared in a Group or Event to show only photo related to that Group or Event - Reported by Daniel Fielden
- Fix bug: Cannot click "Show More" link in Group's or Event's description
- Fix bug: Cannot log in to site using Facebook or G+ button
- Multiple changes and bug fixes to allow Android and iOS Social App to operate perfectly well with mooSocial
Important Upgrade Note: Please read carefully before upgrading your social network sites.
- Make sure to obtain compatible updates with this version for add-ons (mobile app, themes and plugins) used on your social network sites prior to upgrading if you wish to use them after upgrade. All incompatible add-ons should be disabled until they are upgraded with a version compatible with 2.4.1. Check Addons’ listing or contact your add-ons’ creator if you have any compatibility questions.
- Only sites running 2.4.0 are qualified to be upgraded to 2.4.1. Older version prior to 2.4.0 will need to be upgraded to this version before moving to 2.4.1
- DO NOT upgrade your live site until you have a full backup of your site’s files, database and have successfully performed a test upgrade on your development (test) site first.
Thank you for all your suggestions and support to help make our social network script better each time! We hope you will enjoy using mooSocial just as much as we enjoyed baking it.